As a new Association, TAICEP is still organizing its operations and attempting to grow its membership base. Each year a new action plan is created to guide us to meet our operational goals. Below is our current year action plan.
In 2015 TAICEP will…
- Lay the groundwork for professional certification;
- Strengthen the organization’s membership base in terms of numbers and geographical spread;
- Continue the work towards establishing standards for the profession, including a definition of the profession, producing a statement of ethics, and publish a resource library on standards reference list for members;
- Organize the organization’s first elections in Autumn 2015;
- Organize the first TAICEP conference, first weekend of October in Toronto, offering a multitude of professional development activities;
- Create social media channels to promote information provision to as well as interaction among the organizations’ members;
- Organize professional development activities such as webinars;
- Explore an interactive membership directory to allow for better networking amongst members;
- Be legally established as a non – profit organization and have produced and published its bylaws;
- Update the TAICEP website to achieve a more responsive, active and resource rich website;
- Ensure continuation of ongoing activities and work further to professionalize TAICEP and secure the future of the organization.