ECE® Essentials is a retreat-style training program for new employees in the field of international admissions and credential evaluation.
The instruction combines:
- The basics of credential evaluation
- Fraud and forensics
- Introduction of three major student-sending countries: China, India, Vietnam
- Professional development topics including modules on cross-cultural communication and working with Chinese students
This two-day event allows attendees to network and establish new collegial relationships in our field. An optional networking event will be available for interaction on Thursday evening. Practical exercises and group work will reinforce the theoretical aspect of the training.
Each attendee will receive:
- A crash course in credential evaluation to build your knowledge and confidence in your new role
- Training workbook
- One-year complimentary subscription to the ECE® Connection Advantage ($300 value)
- Optional tour of the ECE® Library
- Opportunities for door prizes
- Certificate of Completion after Day 2
For more information, click HERE.