TAICEP currently offers free job posting of credential evaluator positions! If you would like to post a position on our site, please send your post to email@example.com along with your company logo. It’s best to include a brief summary of the position and a link to additional information or contact information for the potential applicant. We will also send an email blast to our membership as well as publicize through social media. Once the job is posted, feel free to follow us or like us on Facebook and LinkedIn and share our post from each medium about your job ad to extend your reach much further.
Postings will be removed after 90 days. Note: TAICEP does not recommend or endorse any company or position listed.
Credentials Assessor (Canada)
Working under the general direction of the Manager, Comparative Education Service, and day-to-day supervision by the CES Senior Credentials Assessor, the Credentials Assessor serves clients seeking to authenticate their academic credentials and know the equivalency of their non-Canadian academic credentials to those issued in Canada. The Credentials Assessor works with the Senior Credentials Assessor in the creation and revision of assessment policies and procedures, and proactively contributes to maintaining the currency and completeness of the CES policy manual; provides training and guides the work of Assistant Credentials Assessors; conducts primary and secondary research into international educational systems and standards; identifies and obtains necessary documents from clients and issuing institutions, as required; authenticates documents presented by clients; determines equivalencies to Canadian education; and prepares and signs off on written assessments of foreign educational qualifications. The assessor provides backup and guidance to CES frontline staff and Assistant Credentials Assessors in their provision of information and advice to clients in person, by telephone and in writing. May be assigned to other responsibilities of a similar level and nature as needed.
Please see the job posting link below. The posting is set to close on November 19, 2018 at 11:59:00 PM.
Senior Foreign Credentials Analyst (USA)
Foreign Credentials Analyst (Entry -Level) (USA)
International Application Evaluator (USA)
American University, Washington, D.C. is hiring an international application evaluator for January – February, 2019, roughly 20 hours per week. The Incumbent will be able to work remotely if needed but cannot currently be employed at another university or at a secondary school as a college counselor.
This position is responsible for the review of undergraduate international admissions’ freshmen and transfer applications. The incumbent will evaluate and make recommendations concerning admission, and post them to applicant’s record.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be reliable
- At least 1 year of professional experience in undergraduate admissions, file review, transcript evaluation, and international credentials evaluation
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the evaluation of international secondary and post-secondary (bachelor’s degree) educational credentials and transcripts from any country outside the US
- Familiarity with Ellucian Recruit and/or ImageNow
- Experience working in International Admissions is highly preferred
For further questions and to apply, please submit your resume by November 9th, 2018 to Evelyn Levinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assessment Specialist (USA)
This primary responsibility of this role is to provide support and coordination between the delegated evaluation team, in the US and Hong Kong, and INTO’s University Partners and Regional Offices.
For more information, INTO NA Assessment Specialist October 2018.
Credential Evaluator, Experienced (USA)
Assistant Director of Admissions (USA)
UIC Global is hiring an Assistant Director of Admissions. UIC Global is a partnership between the University of Illinois at Chicago and Shorelight Education. The Assistant Director of Admissions is an energetic, detail-oriented individual who supports admissions, marketing, and international student services. Reporting to the Director of Admissions, the Assistant Director of Admissions ensures the delivery of high-quality customer service to Shorelight’s partners, offshore sales teams, and prospective and enrolled UIC Global students. The position requires a positive, can-do attitude; expert attention to detail; and strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
To apply please visit http://jobs.jobvite.com/shorelight/job/o0Pm8fw3. If there are any questions related to the position please feel free to contact Marshall Houserman, Director of Admissions, UIC Global at email@example.com
Senior International Credentials Analyst, (USA)
International Consultants of Delaware (ICD) seeks a Senior International Credentials Analyst (Senior ICA); a professional whose responsibility is the assessment of educational credentials from one country in terms of their equivalence, in level, scope, and intent, to credentials from another country. The analyst must be capable and qualified to provide an equivalence that includes the credential earned, as well as subjects completed, their credit values, and their grade equivalents. The Senior ICA will review and approve evaluation reports prepared by the international credential analysts and/or review, inspect and approve original and/or official documents examined by the international credential analyst in preparing evaluation reports.
The Senior ICA must
- Have not less than five (5) years of full-time (or the equivalent in part time) substantive supervised experience in foreign student admissions or closely related foreign educational credential evaluation work covering all levels of education in all regions of the world. This experience must have been acquired as an employee of an academic institution in the United States that has regional academic accreditation, or as an employee of an established foreign credential evaluation agency in the United States. The experience must be relevant to the services offered by ICD and at least thirty six (36) months of such experience must have taken place within the last sixty (60) months.
- Be capable and competent to evaluate credentials from any country of the world.
- Maintain significant appropriate contacts with professional associations in the professional fields for which ICD evaluates foreign educational credentials, for purposes of certification, licensure, registration, employment, or professional membership upon such credentials.
- Supervise ICD’s international credential analyst(s) and support staff and have ultimate responsibility for all evaluations.
- Be responsible for establishing and updating ICD’s evaluation policies and procedures and providing training on the same for all evaluation staff.
- Keep up to date with changes in educational systems in other countries.
- Develop, implement, and maintain procedures for identifying foreign educational credentials that are not authentic, and refuse to prepare an evaluation report based upon such credentials.
Requirements for ICD’s Senior ICA.
- Be available to the ICD’s office on a full-time basis in each of the ICD’s office(s) in which international credentials are evaluated by international credential evaluators, during normal business hours, other than for short term illnesses, holidays, normal vacations, training sessions, conferences, or other legitimate business reasons. The purpose is to be available to supervise and mentor evaluation staff and to review, inspect, and approve original and/or official documents used in preparing evaluation reports. A ICD shall not issue any international credentials evaluation reports during any periods when a senior evaluator is not available to the ICD’s office in which such report is prepared and available to review and/or approve such report.
- Be responsible for providing in-house training for evaluation staff.
- Be responsible for overseeing the on-going further training and professional development of evaluation staff.
Please see attached Job Description for more details about the position: Senior International Credentials Analyst Position for ICD, To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 17th, 2018.