The Executive Board is responsible for providing the overall governance and leadership of the organization. The Executive Board is comprised of the President, the Vice-President of Standards, the Vice President of Member Outreach, the Treasurer and the Secretary, the Immediate Past President, and the Executive Director.
- President: LesLee Clauson Eicher, AACRAO
- Past President: Margit Schatzman, ECE
- Vice President for Profession Development: Cloud Bai-Yun, UK NARIC
- Vice President of Standards: Linda Tobash, International Education Specialist
- Vice President of Membership: Patrick Leahy, Michigan State University
- Treasurer: David Haynes, International Education Evaluations, Inc.
- Secretary: Diana Hense, University of Amsterdam
- Executive Director: Robert Prather, TAICEP