The Executive Board is responsible for providing the overall governance and leadership of the organization. The Executive Board is comprised of the President, the Vice-President of Standards, the Vice President of Membership, the Vice President of Professional Development, the Treasurer, the Secretary, the Immediate Past President, and the Executive Director.
- President: Jeannine Bell, Retired
- Past President: LesLee Clauson Eicher, AACRAO
- Vice President of Professional Development: Linda Tobash, International Education Specialist
- Vice President of Standards: Diana Hense, University of Amsterdam
- Vice President of Membership: Patrick Leahy, Michigan State University
- Treasurer: Andrew Goss, Senior Credential Analyst, Indiana University (beginning July 2020), David Haynes, International Education Evaluations, Inc. (transitioning off beginning July 2020)
- Secretary: Shelby Cearley, International Education Evaluations, Inc.
- Executive Director: Robert Prather, TAICEP