TAICEP offers two options to assist you in your job search.
TAICEP will gladly post your open positions related to credential evaluation. If you would like to post a position on our site, please send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s best to include a brief summary of the position and a link to additional information or contact information for the potential applicant. We will also send an email blast to our membership as well as publicize through social media. Once the job is posted, feel free to follow us or like us on Facebook and LinkedIn and share our post from each medium about your job ad to extend your reach much further. Postings will be removed after 30 days. Note: TAICEP does not recommend or endorse any company or position listed.
We have listed some job search sites that we know about. If you have additional job search/listing sites, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Senior Foreign Credentials Analyst, Foundation for International Services (FIS)
Foundation for International Services is hiring a Senior Foreign Credentials Analyst to join our evaluations team. This position is open to on-site or remote work preferences. Information on the position can be found in the PDF below or by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Various Positions, Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (Canada)
Assistant Director, AACRAO, International (remote position)
AACRAO seeks a staff member in the position of Assistant Director in the international department to manage process, staffing, and supervision of AACRAO’s contracted partnerships for the evaluation of international credentials. As a team member in the international department, this position also supports the work of the AACRAO Electronic Database for Global Education (EDGE) and will be expected to contribute international content for AACRAO member engagement and professional development programming.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Foreign credential evaluation
- Management of evaluation processing
- Leadership and supervision of remote evaluation staff
- Interfacing with partners involved in the evaluation process
- Coordination of evaluation policy development for all AACRAO activities
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree plus appropriate experience.
- At least 5 years in a management and leadership role in foreign credential evaluation and evaluation policy development in an organization that adheres to best practices and the ethics of the profession.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated expertise in:
- Country educational systems around the globe
- Academic practices and regulations, fields of study, academic program content and structures, assessment practices, around the globe
- Application of best practice principles in international credential evaluation
- Managing the credential evaluation process, from acquisition of academic documents through approval of completed evaluation reports to follow up with clients and/or recipients of evaluation reports, if needed
- Research needed to develop evaluation policy
- Writing and communication skills required to formulate and communicate evaluation policy
- Management of staff, including training, communication, and assigning and monitoring workloads
- Engagement in professional development related to international credential evaluation
Successful candidates will be detail-oriented, possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and will be comfortable working in a variety of technical platforms.
Location: Based in Washington, DC or may consider Remote environment
How to Apply
Apply online by visiting AACRAO JOBS posting:
Program Coordinator – University of Cincinnati International Admissions (USA)
For more information, click here:
2. Search Job Sites On Your Own