This free virtual event is being hosted by TAICEP’s Digital Student Data Task Force. The Digital Docs Provider Fair* is an opportunity to learn directly from issuers of electronic transcripts, national repositories and databases, and related verification services. This is the event for you, if your work requires the review of international credentials. This includes admissions officers, credentials evaluators and assessors, registrars, professional licensing boards and employers.
During each session, our presenters will provide a demo and be available to answer all your questions. The Digital Docs Provider Fair will take place in the month of March. Presenters include the following:
- Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (ARUCC – MyCreds)
- AuraData (Canada)
- Cambridge Assessment International Education
- CHESICC (China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center)
- Higher Ed Services (MyEquals – Australia and New Zealand)
- International Baccalaureate
- Qualification Check (UK)
- Truecopy Credentials (India)
- Worldwide Transcripts (India)
- Prospects Hedd (UK)
- myPass (Alberta, Canada)
- Vitnemålsportalen (Norway)
- Gradintelligence (UK)
- Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs (DUO – Netherlands)
- GovTech (Government Technology Agency of Singapore)
- NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority)
Registration will be available here in mid-February (so please check back with us then). For more questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our promo video HERE!
*Please note that these sessions do not serve as endorsements by TAICEP. The Digital Docs Provider Fair is an opportunity for TAICEP members and colleagues to have their questions addressed directly by providers of electronic student records, as well as related verification services.