Registration is officially open for our 2019 annual conference!
Our list of 2019 sessions and pre-conference workshops are available here. We have an exciting list of over 45 sessions and workshops ranging from topics such as:
- An Update on Education in Sudan
- China’s New Gaokao and Changes on Verification Services of Credentials for Overseas Study
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Researching Credentials in the Internet Age
- Synergistic Programs: Best Practices for Evaluating Transnational Secondary Education
- Whose Reality Counts and Why It Counts? – Evaluation of Qualifications from Disputed Territories and Unrecognized States
You now have a great line-up of sessions to look forward to and a chance to save before prices go up after June 30th.
We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!
In this edition: